• We cater for tents, touring caravans, motor homes, static
holiday home hire and privately owned static holiday homes.
• Our brochure is available on request and we can post a copy
of this access statement if required.
• We offer telephone, fax and e-mail.
& Car Parking Facilities
• Reception has two tarmac car parking areas in close proximity.
Entrance & Reception
• Ramped access is provided from both parking areas to reception.
• The door provides 830mm access.
• There is ample room within for a large wheelchair to manoeuvre
• The reception counter is 1000mm high.
Areas - General
• Tarmac roads service all parts of the park. Speed limit
is 10mph, speed ramps in various locations to control speed.
• The park is mainly level with a few slight inclines.
Areas - WC
• The park has two toilet blocks; the first near the shop
and reception area, the second attached to the bar building.
• The block near the shop and reception area has a ladies
disabled suite, and the block at the bar building has a gents disabled
suite. Each suite includes a toilet, shower and wash hand basin.
& Lounge, Take Away
• The bar area has car parking and ramped access to the building.
• Double door wheelchair access is available.
• Disabled toilet facility is available.
• Tables and chairs can be moved on request.
• Tarmac parking area outside the door.
• Ramp access to 75mm high threshold into building. Door width
• Two top loading washers at 1000mm high, and two front loading
• Hand wash sink and ironing board both 900mm high.
• Parking adjacent and ramp access to 830mm wide door.
• The shop is on one level.
• There is room for a wheelchair and staff will offer assistance
• The pool is a fun pool, there are no changing facilities
or toilets. Access into and out of the water is difficult. Ring
for specific details if required.
• The arcade has no wheelchair access.
• There is a grassed childrens play area with football nets.
• A second play area is adjacent to the bar with a bark chipping
Caravan Holiday Homes
• Static caravan holiday homes are available for hire.
• Two are specifically designed for the disabled with ramp
access,wide door ways and low work surfaces, more details available
• We accept touring caravans, motorhomes and tents.
• Some hard standing touring pitches are available, all other
pitches are level grass.
• Parking on the grass beside your caravan or tent is allowed.
• There are two toilet blocks as described earlier.
• Assistance in pitching on arrival if required.
• There are numerous water points, dustbin areas, recycling
points and fire points on the park which are no further than 50
metres away from any pitch.
• There are two chemical toilet disposal points, one situated
at each toilet block.
• There are garden areas at various locations on the park,
viewable from the tarmac roadways.
• Mobile phone coverage is good in the area and a public telephone
is available on site next to the shop.
• There is a local bus service available with stops available
approx 500m from the site entrance.
• Address: Venture Caravan Park, Langridge Way, Westgate,
• Telephone: 01524 412986
• Fax: 01524 422029
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: www.venturecaravanpark.co.uk
• Hours of operation: 9am to 5pm office and 8pm to 11.30pm
from the bar.
• Emergency number: 999
• Local equipment hire companies: Beejay mobility centre 01524
• Local public transport numbers: Stagecoach 0870 6082608
• Local accessible taxi numbers: 01524 424424 or 848848
• Out of hours notices follow instruction on reception door.
We welcome your
feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments
please phone 01524 412986 or email email@example.com